The objective of the MBS programme is to enable the students to work as competent managers and to meet the demand of higher level managers in organizations, particularly in the functional areas of management. upon graduation, a Student should be abe to function as a manager in business, industry, and government non-government sectors, within and outside the country, in areas like accounting, marketing, finance and general management. The MBS programme specifically aims to:
1. Equip the students with required conceptual knowledge of business and management.
2. Prepare managers in the functional areas of management.
3. Develop knowledge and sk'll of business environment in nation and global perspective.
4. Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society.
5. Develop research capability in the students.
Developing managerial practice is a central concern of the Faculty of Management (FOM), Tribhuvan university (T U). The emphasis upon practice is reflected in various Master level programs of the FOM. FOM program lays special emphasis on developing graduates managerial and entrepreneurial skills over a solid foundation Of theories and techniques. Through this two-year (60) credit hour program students develop their knowledge and management skills on the basis of a good understanding of the economic, social, political milieu both at the national and global levels.
College Day concluded with grand cultural show. Thanks to all wellwishers; friends; parents; students; college staffs and faculty members and specially to CMC Chairman and Member of Parliament Mr. Prem Suwal sir for encouragements. ▶ MORE